The automatic welding manipulator can perform various welding seams and various welding methods on metal containers and metal welding structural parts. It is widely used in many industries such as wind power equipment, pressure vessels, petrochemicals, pipelines, steel structures, boilers, shipbuilding, and surfacing welding. Today we will talk about the safe operation of the welding manipulator.
1. The staff operating the welding manipulator must be familiar with the performance, structure, and transmission system of the equipment, and operate with a certificate.
2. Lubricate the welding manipulator frequently.
3. Before we use the welding manipulator to weld the workpiece, a trial run is required. Check whether the cross arm moves up and down, left and right, limit and speed adjustment are normal, whether the movement is stable, and whether the head adjustment is normal. Check whether the flux recovery device is normal. Check whether the voltage and current adjustment of the welding machine are normal.
4. It is strictly forbidden to stand under the cross arm and around the roller frame when the welding manipulator is welding.
5. When the welding manipulator is rotating, pay attention that the power supply line pipe is crushed and damaged.
6. Regardless of whether it is stretching, lifting, or rotating, when you need to change the direction, you must first switch to the stop position and then change the direction.
7. When using the welding manipulator, if any abnormality is found. If vibration, abnormal sound, jamming, etc., stop immediately and notify for inspection and repair.
8. For the welding of various welds refer to the welding process.
9. During the welding process of the welding manipulator, the flux needs to be manually added according to the amount of use, and the flux recovery device is used at the same time.
10. After the welding manipulator is used, the beam needs to be lowered to the equilibrium position, the center of gravity is kept stable, and then the power supply is cut off.
11. Store the flux in the designated place after recycling.
12. Place the welded workpiece at the designated position.
13. Carefully do a good job in cleaning and sanitation of equipment and venues.
Routine maintenance of welding manipulator
1. All moving parts, guide rails, and rollers of the welding manipulator should be coated with grease. The closed transmission part should be filled with lubricating oil to keep the parts moving flexibly. The key point is to maintain the flat wheel and eccentric wheel components to ensure their tightness and ensure the horizontal arm movement is straight.
2. Frequently check and clean the moving parts of the guide rails, sliding frames, screws, and nuts. Prevent dust accumulation, scattering of flux, and other sundries, affecting the flexible movement of moving parts. It is not allowed to collide or wear the joint surface of each sliding guide. Frequently check the wear and tear of key moving parts such as lead screws and racks, and repair or replace if problems are found.
3. The chain in the welding manipulator is a vulnerable part and should be removed for inspection at least once a year.
4. Always check the flexibility and reliability of each travel switch. Whether the mechanical protection block is loose or damaged.
5. The fuse of the circuit should be used according to regulations, and the specifications should not be changed at will. If the fuse is blown, find out the cause and replace it after troubleshooting.
6. Frequently check the circuit connectors to keep the connection firm and plug-in reliable.
7. It is necessary to use compressed air to purge the dust in the workstation controller and the handheld communicator every quarter. Keep the relays, knobs, switches, etc. clean and in good contact to avoid wrong actions.
These are our analysis and research on the safe operation and daily maintenance of welding manipulators. I hope it can be helpful to you. If you need to know the technical problems of the welding manipulator, please feel free to contact me.