In recent years, welding positioners have developed rapidly in the construction machinery industry and have been widely used. Has quietly become indispensable machine equipment in the manufacturing industry. Today, the welding positioner manufacturer Huafei CNC is here to explain the daily maintenance precautions of the welding positioner.
The daily maintenance of the welding positioner is divided into the maintenance of welding chuck and maintenance of welding positioner machine.
Maintenance of welding chuck
The welding chuck is an important part of the automatic welding positioner, which needs frequent maintenance and maintenance. When special circumstances occur, the frequency of welding maintenance must be increased. This can greatly extend the service life of the welding chuck and improve the work and production efficiency. The correct maintenance method of the welding chuck is as follows.
1. After the chuck is used, the body of the welding chuck and the surface of the slideway must be cleaned with an air gun and other tools, so as to ensure that the welding chuck still has good accuracy after long-term use, so regular lubrication of the welding chuck Work is very important.
2. Apply molybdenum disulfide grease (black in color) at least once a day, and drive the grease into the welding chuck nozzle until the grease overflows the jaw surface or the inner hole of the welding chuck (the inner hole protective sleeve and the connecting nut).
3. In order to prevent rust inside the welding chuck, the holding force is reduced and the workpiece cannot be clamped, so it is better to use cutting oil with an anti-rust effect. Using cutting oil can prevent rust inside the welding chuck.
4. Air gun or similar tools must be used to clean the welding chuck body and slideway surface when the operation is completed.
5. The welding chuck should be removed and cleaned at least every 6 months to keep the sliding surface of the jaws clean and lubricated to increase the life of the welding chuck.
6. Check all parts for cracks and wear, cut cast iron at least once every 2 months to clean them thoroughly, and replace them with new ones if they are severely damaged.
7. Different clamping methods must be used for different workpieces. If it is used to clamp irregular workpieces, the welding chuck will be damaged.
8. When the welding chuck pressure is abnormal, make the welding chuck under high pressure to clamp the workpiece, which will reduce the service life of the welding chuck. Therefore, when the welding chuck gap is found to be too large, a new welding chuck must be replaced immediately.
Maintenance of welding positioner machine
It is not only necessary to maintain the chuck of the welding positioner, but also the maintenance of the machine itself, otherwise, it will affect the accuracy and movement speed of the machine.
1. After each electric welding is completed, the weld penetration on the workbench should be immediately eliminated and tidy.
2. Before applying machinery and equipment, inspect the rotating transmission gears, rotating transmission gears, and their cables. If there is a waste on the rotating transmission gears, rotating transmission gears, they should be eliminated immediately. If the skin is broken, ruptured, or poor contact, repair work should be carried out immediately. If the repair is not possible, then disassembly and replacement work should be carried out. In addition, the rotating transmission gears and rotating transmission gears should be lubricated and filled with an appropriate amount of grease.
3. When the work is completed, various records should be filled in for future inspection.
4. Inspect the power distribution cabinet. If there is any dust, it should be wiped clean immediately, and the wiring terminals should be checked whether they are strong, and if they are loose, they should be tightened immediately.
5. Whether the rotary shaft and bearing of the worktable are normal, whether there is abnormal noise, and if they are damaged, they should be replaced in time.
6. Inspect the grease to see if the remaining oil is sufficient and the oil quality is good.
In order to extend the service life of the welding positioner, it is necessary to do a good job of inspection and maintenance at ordinary times, especially the maintenance of the chuck. In addition, if there is a problem, it should be repaired in time to avoid affecting the use.