The working principle of the CNC plasma cutting machine is to use compressed air as the working gas, high-temperature and high-speed plasma arc as the heat source, and use digital programs to drive the movement of the machine tool. With the movement of the machine tool, the steel plate will be cut by the randomly equipped cutting tool. The metal is partially melted and the melted metal is blown away with a high-speed airflow at the same time, forming a narrow slit.
Features of CNC plasma cutting machine
Plasma cutting has a wide cutting area and can cut all metal plates, with fast cutting speed and high efficiency, and the cutting speed can reach more than 10m/min. The use of fine plasma cutting has made the cutting quality close to the level of laser cutting. At present, with the maturity of high-power plasma cutting technology, the cutting thickness has exceeded 150mm, which has broadened the cutting range of CNC plasma cutting machines. Desktop CNC cutting machine equipment can effectively improve the efficiency and cutting quality of plate cutting, reduce the labor intensity of the operator, and has a great advantage in the field of thin plate cutting, and is widely used in the duct processing and manufacturing industry.
Maintenance and maintenance of CNC plasma cutting machine
The working site and working environment of the CNC cutting machine are relatively harsh, and the metal dust is relatively large. Therefore, the machine must be thoroughly cleaned and maintained, and a dedicated person should be responsible for the lubrication, repair, and maintenance of the equipment!
1. Safe operation:
(1) The CNC cutting machine is a kind of precision equipment, so the operation of the cutting machine must be three fixed (a fixed person, fixed machine, fixed post).
(2) The operator must be professionally trained and be able to master the essentials of the operation, non-professionals should not move.
(3) Before the operation, it must be confirmed that there is no external interference. After everything is normal, hang the cut plate on the cutting platform, and the plate cannot exceed the cutting range.
2. Daily maintenance and maintenance:
(1) The dirt on the machine tool and guide rails must be cleaned every working day to keep the machine bed clean. The air source and power supply must be turned off when off work and the remaining air in the machine tool pipe belt must be drained.
(2) If you leave the machine for a long time, turn off the power to prevent non-professional operation.
(3) Pay attention to observe whether there is lubricating oil on the surface of the machine's horizontal and longitudinal guide rails and racks to keep them well lubricated!
3. Weekly maintenance and maintenance:
(1) The machine should be cleaned up every week, the horizontal and vertical guide rails, transmission gear racks, and lubricating oil should be added.
(2) Check whether the horizontal and vertical rail wipers work normally, and replace them in time if they are abnormal.
(3) Check whether all the cutting torches are loose, clean up the rubbish of the ignition muzzle, and keep the ignition normal.
(4) If an automatic height adjustment device is attached, check whether it is sensitive and whether to replace the probe.
(5) Check whether the plasma cutting nozzle and electrode are damaged and whether the cutting nozzle and electrode need to be replaced.
4. Monthly and quarterly maintenance:
(1) Check whether there is rubbish at the main air inlet and whether each valve and pressure gauge is working properly.
(2) Check whether all air pipe joints are loose and all pipes are not damaged. Tighten or replace it if necessary.
(3) Check whether all transmission parts are loose, check the meshing of gears and racks, and make adjustments if necessary.
(4) Loosen the clamping device and push the pulley by hand to see if it comes and go freely. If there is any abnormality, adjust or replace it in time.
(5) Check the clamping block, steel belt, and guide wheel for looseness and tightness of the steel belt, and adjust if necessary.
(6) Check the power cabinet and operation platform, whether the fastening screws are loose, use a vacuum cleaner or a blower to clean the dust in the cabinet. Check whether the wiring head is loose (refer to the electrical manual for details).
(7) Check the performance of all buttons and selector switches, replace damaged ones, and finally draw comprehensive inspection graphics to test the accuracy of the machine.
CNC plasma cutting equipment has great advantages in the field of thin plate cutting and is widely used in duct processing, mechanical manufacturing, and sheet metal processing industries. Applied to the automatic cutting of air ducts and accessories, it can make the process simple, the operation time is short, and the cutting is accurate, free the workers from the tedious work, and make the air duct manufacturing more scientific and accurate. With the development of the modern machinery industry, the requirements for work efficiency and product quality of sheet metal cutting have also increased. Therefore, the market potential of the CNC plasma cutting machine is still great, and the market prospect is relatively optimistic.